Assalamualaikum..Selamat Datang Ke Blog Saya..Harap Memberi Manfaat Kepada Semua :)

++i LOVE him++

i LOVE him..... rilly lurve him..damn much


i LOVE him : 3 word juz 4 him

 


 

 

“Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.”


“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”


“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.”


“I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love”


“Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.”


“Love is a decision - not an emotion”


“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.”


A.D.E.N.A.N

No comments: